Sunday, December 7, 2008

ONE REPUBLIC & AGUSTANA CONCERT

I didn't plan to attend the concert because it costs me $45 and it was not standind in front of the stage but sitting at the back..quite far that u saw everything blurry. However, i was just sitting on the sofa when my friends came and forced me to go as there was an extra ticket left. yet i stiil need to pay the exact amount because it was the ticket from my friend who bailed out. After a few minutes arguing, i agreed on watching but im not very excited about it.

As the show went on, first playing was the agustana band. They were good, really good. I loved their song and they are so coooool...I came to the concert because i wanted to watch for the one republic. This was where everything started to get even more excited..The first few songs that they played were just okay but then, they started to play like crazy. They are a very talented band. Each person could play more than one instrument including the lead singer. There was one song called crazy and they really played it like crazy..the guitarist, the one playing cello..they are just amazing..i could not say it in words, i could not express how i feel but it was more than amaziiiiiiiing!!!!

i wish i was standing right infront of the stage i might get a chance to ask for autograph because there was part where he jumped into the crowd. love them..

No comments: