Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BACK IN JKT!!

It is weird that im happy to go back to this poluted country filled with criminals. Jakarta it is..However, what mkes me happy to be back in jkt is not the jkt itself actually but more because of the frens family n my house. home sweet home...the phrase saying that "there is nothing like home" is very true..i agree with it for 100%..Although, i cant really go back to my old room as the AC is broken..so i cant really enjoy myself...i was hoping that when i got back i could sleep at my own bed room ALONE without sharing with my sister but that did not happen..*sigh*

Actually, in jkt, there is not much to do...all u can do on ur holiday is that go to malls n shops..For me, that would be kinda enough. I've got a lot of time to spend with my frens..we go to malls to watch and eat and talking and do nothing...we got this xmas party where people beside me n shaun can exchange gifts..the secret santa they called it..they jumped into pools but i was not aware of that before so i did not bring any extra clothes which caused me to stay away from the pool..But we do have some pictures together near the pools...






the pictures maybe to small to see but yeah why not posting it..

next is ho's farewell and josie's bedey party..we did not take any pictures about the sleepover..maybe becos it was late already and people were to tired to take pictures. We watches this psycho movie_P2_and then talk until 3 am..not all stay until 3 am though..then wake up at 9 if im not wrong....we eat spaghetti that was cooked by josie's mom..very delicious..the one by one we go home...



that is on josie's bedey n farewell party



and on ho's farewell party we have dinner at pancious..the place is nice but lots of mosquitos...

oh yeah almost forgot, some of us attended whn's farewell party and here is the pic of us who came to the airport to send him..these are the girls only...

No comments: