Tuesday, January 20, 2009

UNLUCKY!!

it is kinda late to talk about this actually but i've got nothing to do so why not.
This is about the day when i got back to jkt which is also happened to be on my bedey..happy that im going back on my bedey but unlucky me, i got stuck in the HK airport for 6 hours..my flight begining from boston to jfk to vancover to HK then to jkt are all delayed in each stop. As a result, i missed my flight and i couldn't go back on the time that was supposed to be which is i pm. Instead, i reached jkt at 8pm.

To make matter worse, while waiting in each airport, my stupid phone was low bat so cant really turned it on the whole time. Waiting in the HK airport for such a long time without my phone, computer and stuff that could make me preoccupied. Eventhough there was this place where i could use a computer for a while as there were lots of people lining up, waiting for me to finish.

So that was how bad my birthday was...I didn;t feel like having my bedey at all..SUX!!!!

No comments: