Friday, November 21, 2008

AAR(ALL AMERICAN REJECTS)




this is my 3rd time trying to post about aar but before i even finish, my stupid laptop keep goin back to the home page..i dunno where the drafts were saved so i must re write it again..
so back to the topic..
yesterday, thursday night, i went to aar concert and now i am officially a fan of aar..they are so damn cool..OMG if there is going to be another concert i will definitely go..love them so much..they are so freaking awesome..but unfortunately yesterday, the lead singer was kinda high..by high i mean drunk or something like that..he was funny though..my frens uploaded the video on facebook..i want to ask for the video and post it here but its too complicated o you guys if you wanna see it just see it on my face book..i dunno how you guys can search for the video but yeah...
okay so i bought this cd for 15 dollar which would be sent to my home address..the reason i was wiling to buy it is not because i want the cd but i want to meet them tafter the concert and ask for autograph..(taking pictures werent allowed=( )

after the concert we gathered in this lounge and lined up for autograph..i love one of the guitarist..if im not wrong his name is nick..he is sooo cute and on the concert, when he played the guitar..oh man he is sooooo coooooooooooool..and very kind...he always smile and that is very cute..aaah..

when i reach the room where they say behind a table, i get really excited. I approached them and asked for autograph on the poster and of course on my shirt..i was wearing a plain light grey shirt ( i almost where a black shirt that day but i could not find it.LUCKY!)..they sign it on the back of my shirt of course. AND THEN....the most important part....i got a picture with the lead singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i know we werent suppose to take picture with them but there were four of us. one of my frens asked the lead singer whether she could take a pic or not..but the lead singer cant speak because he lost his voice and he was high so he just gave us a gestured telling us that he dunno or something like that but we assumed it as a yes so first my fren took it then me then my fren then sadly, the last person from the 4 of us did not have the chance as the security shouted to not take a pict..but i got the picture already..hahaha..

there you go the pic of the concert(its kinda blurry) and the autographs on my shirt^^

No comments: