Friday, November 14, 2008

MAYBE

so yesterday i was talking with my mom n dad through msn n we were talking about the december holidays..my dad asked me whether im going to go home or not n i answered im not going to because my holiday is not even a month so it's just a waste of time n money..i was being a gud girl n thinking about the economy eventhough i wanted to go home so deperately/... A few seconds after i made that statement my dad said that i should just go home..and he told me not to think about the money but my sister n i still insist in staying..my sister has a different reason than me..she is planing to go to LA n Seattle to visit her frens on dec and she also said that it is cheaper rather than going back to indo..quite a long story but then in the end my dad n mom insisted us to go home n after making sure of it we agreed n my sis is in the process of booking tickets.im hoping we could gwet a cheaper ticket.however, we are still in the waiting list in this present situation coz as u guys know that on dec people are going back to their home town so its hard to get a ticket..HOPEFULLY i could get a ticket n go back to indo..i miss the food, frens, family, malls and DDR..haha..i wanna meet u guys in indo so lets just hope that i could really go back this dec so that i could at least meet vina n susan n some other people that are leaceing this dec and not coming back on summer..^^

No comments: