Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Trip To Salem




wake up at 2 pm..(feels very good about it..very fresh) then take a bath then eat lasagna then get bored because i have nothing to do..sit n watch while texting and folding clothes..the plan was that my sis n i n some frens were supposed to go to shopping but as usual my sis is very plin plan and love to change her plans which in the end we have no plan at all.So i end up getting really bored while she wondering around,going from place to place..then somebody knocked on my door, it turned out to be my frens who asked me to go to salem with them. Salem is a place in boston...1 hour from my place and it is famous for the wich story.It is said that the place was onced lived by witches..witches born and executed there as well..I am very interested yet lazy to go at the first place..but then again because i'm bored and i found out that my sis was having her own plan to go to a restaurant with her frens without telling me,pissed me of so i decided to go with them.

The place looks really old and creepy..maybe because its haloween.Oh ya this salem place is very crowded when its haloween.So when i got there, a lot of people were wearing they costume already even though it was still a week before haloween. From place to place, the houses are decorated with haloween atmosphere and there were a lot of haunted house.I went to 3 haunted house..2 out of 3 were fun and scary..its a very interesting place..one of the haunted haouse called the frankenstein laboratory..

then the last place i went to is a kind of theater where they told you a story behind the place.Why is it that crystall ball are used by witches and what is it used for..and what is the story behind the broom stick..it turned out that the answer for that questions are very different from what people usually thought of..

outside the theater, they put a few stories about what happened and there were pictures of the witches that were excuted..from the pictures i saw, there was one girl that was very young yet executed, she is only 9 years old..

i spent $50 in one night including dinner..and i think its quite worth it..it made me broke but still worth it..on the way to the dinner, i laughed for the whole hour because one of my fren is very hilarious..one word he said would make me laugh..dunno why its just funny..
then on the way home, it starts raining and the wind is very very strong..it makes me very difficult to walk to the car and to avoid dusts getting into our eyes, we walked backward until we reach the car..very scary yet fun..but im still pissed off with my sis.

No comments: